Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let's talk today.
Responsible for INSTALLATIONS Fire & Security. Develops strategic, tactical, financial and workforce plans for the department. Takes care of the follow-up of all installation projects, the organisation of the planning, the timely execution of assignments, the management of budgets and general team management.
Job Scope & Purpose
* Maximize revenue and profitability by focusing and driving operational excellence and execution within installation.
* Drive scope growth of existing customer base
* Manages the project engineering and commissioning teams.
* Serve as an active member of the area/branch leadership team.
* Under general direction, lead, develop and coach the operational team to deliver the business plan (revenue, executed margin & trade working capital).
* Sustain high levels of customer satisfaction and workforce morale to support sustainable growth.
* Manages the overall profitability, execution and performance of assigned delivery teams
* Assists in preparation of annual forecasting & operating plans.
* Assist in the review and interpretation of contract terms and conditions and ensure that contractual obligations are completed and customer satisfaction is achieved.
* Drives the change to a more contractual project approach in the organization.
+ Drive operational review meetings, reviewing bids and estimates for accuracy.
+ Deliver to planned revenue and gross margin commitments. Continuously works to improve margins and optimize asset management including cost control, collections, and payables.
+ Analyze and audit the effectiveness of the business operations and make changes to improve performance.
+ Accountable for final capacity planning / effective utilization of manpower and overall resources.
* Resolve promptly all operational issues impacting customer satisfaction.
* Ensure that existing customer portfolios are achieving proper profit levels and customer satisfaction as well as scope growth.
* Ensures compliance with legal requirements and ensures that the business is conducted with the highest ethical standards.
* Degree in engineering/ business.
* Operational management experience in the industry or grown from within the organization
* Good financial understanding
* Experience in managing front line delivery teams in project and commissioning environment
* Experienced in driving/managing large projects
* Knowledge of different project management methods
* Good to solid experience in managing operational risks and optimizing executed gross margin
* Analytical and process oriented
* Good communication and cooperation skills
* Drives results and business development with existing accounts
* Solid experience with developing teams, change management and driving accountability
* Track record in driving operational discipline and in creating team cultures in which results are measured, reported and recognized
* Technically proficient in all technologies (security, fire and IT), products and services at a sufficient level to meet the requirements of the role
* Excellent knowledge of Dutch and French and a good knowledge of English
* Experience in corporate organizations
* Two external references are requested from a potential candidate in the final stage before signing the contract
See Job Description